martedì 25 settembre 2012

Welcome to my world!!!!!!

Hello everyone =) Today I want to present my new blog =) From the title you can understand that I will talk about nails and nail polish!!!In particular I would like to ask you some reviews of some nail polish,Post the photos of my nails with a nail polish just applied, and I will make a brief description...been a week, will post again more pictures of the same nail polish, for you to see in what conditions, and then talk of his resistance, etc....Obviously I will only applying a base, but no top coat, because I text the resistance of the nail polish itself, and not the top coat =) 
I would also like to also see some of my nail art, perhaps referring to my youtube page!!!
I hope it will interest you =) I wish you a good view! Kisses!!!!!! 
                                                *Dess*

Traduzione :
Salve a tutti =) oggi vorrei presentarvi il mio nuovo blog...Dal titolo si può capire che parlerò di unghie e smalto!!!In particolare vorrei farvi alcune review di alcuni smalti per unghie....
Posterò le foto delle mie unghie con uno smalto per unghie appena applicato,e farò una breve descrizione
passata una settimana,posterò di nuovo altre foto dello stesso smalto per unghie,per farvi vedere in quali condizioni è,e quindi parlarvi della sua resistenza ecc
Ovviamente lo farò applicando solo una base,ma niente top coat,perché io testo la resistenza dello smalto per unghie in se,e non del top coat  =) 
Vorrei poi fare anche vedere alcune mie nail art,rimandando magari alla mia pagina di youtube!!!
Spero che la cosa vi possa interessare =) vi auguro una buona visione!!!baci !!!!!
                                                       *Dess*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento